ALCIVIA is a leading, member-owned agricultural and energy cooperative located in Wisconsin and serving customers in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa. We provide expertise, service, and products in the areas of agronomy, animal nutrition, energy, and grain, and have a full portfolio of options for low-interest operating loans and input financing.
Our focus is on advancing our customers through innovative and responsible solutions. Through our engaged employees we’re committed to providing best-in-class services and products to help drive your farm’s or business’ long-term success.
We are governed by accountability, financial responsibility, integrity, and safety, and are driven by a passion of excellence toward a future without boundaries.
As a local, member-owned cooperative, the board of directors and management team of ALCIVIA realizes that our actions have a direct effect on our customers. We know the strength of your cooperative comes from the support of our membership, and we will always strive for mutual success. We return patronage to our members based on the cooperative’s financial performance each fiscal year and are committed to financial responsibility.
ALCIVIA’s continued investment in our team, facilities, operations, and safety—and our focus on our mission, vision, and values—are for our customers and their success.
When you become a member of ALCIVIA, you’re eligible for additional benefits including:
- Contracting: Access our buying power to lock-in prices on bulk goods like propane and diesel, or raw ingredients for your bulk feed.
- ALCIVIA Credit Card: Use this credit card at any ALCIVIA convenience store or Pump-24 and enjoy the convenience of doing business with us without the worry of carrying your checkbook or wallet.
- ALCIVIA Events: Participate in exclusive, member-only events including CEO Round Table discussions, Woman in Ag series by Her Farm Network, and our annual Member Appreciation events.
- Online Payment and Account Access: View your purchase history, invoices, and statements online and make electronic payments via ACH or credit card.
- Patronage: When our customers invest in us by purchasing qualifying goods or services, a portion of that money goes back into our member accounts in the form of patronage.
- Pre-trip inspection test $50.00
- Skills test (backing) $50.00
- Road test $50.00
- Abbreviated school bus test: $50.00
VERITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Verity Business Solutions, LLC, provides competitive, low-interest loan options to ALCIVIA’s cooperative members and the surrounding communities we serve. Verity offers a multitude of loan options ranging from traditional secured and unsecured operating loans to specialized loans for crop inputs, livestock, equipment, and more.
In addition to flexible loan options, Verity provides support services that include crop insurance as well leasing for equipment and other tangible assets.
If you would like to learn more about Verity and our offerings, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT
Thank you for your interest in doing business with ALCIVIA! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you. In order to open a new account and give us some more information on how best to serve you, please complete the appropriate application below.
Retail/Individual Credit Application
If you are an individual looking to purchase HVAC equipment, propane for home heating, heating oil, or would like to obtain a credit card for use at our gas stations and convenience stores, please click on the link below to complete the Retail/Individual Credit Application.
Business & Agricultural Credit Application
If you are an individual who is involved in agriculture, or are a registered business or corporation, please click on the link below to complete the Business & Agricultural Credit Application.
Once you complete the application and receive a confirmation of submission, you may receive an immediate credit decision. For larger credit requests, please allow our office 48 hours to respond with a decision, once all requested documents have been received.
Should you have any questions while completing the application, please feel free to call our Credit Department at 608-251-9010 (option 7) or email email@example.com.
Patron Note Program
The Patron Note Program allows members additional opportunities to invest in their cooperative. The program, established in April 2019, includes two interest-bearing certificates.
*ONLY AVAILABLE TO WISCONSIN RESIDENTS
- Demand Certificate: Requires a minimum of $2,500 and bears interest at 2% per annum. The interest rate will be reviewed periodically and adjusted to market rates at our discretion. Funds are available for withdrawal within five business days of execution of the demand certificate.
- Three-Year Certificate: Requires a minimum deposit of $5,000 at 3.25% interest. Interest is accrued as simple interest, and the interest rate is locked for the three-year term of the certificate. There is an early withdrawal penalty of six months of interest on the principle.
Additional details about each interest-bearing certificate can be found in the FAQ by clicking on the link below.
If you’re a member who would like to open a new certificate or have questions about a current certificate, please reach out to us at 608-819-3124, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make additional deposits to your existing demand note account, a subscription agreement form (Individual or Business) must accompany each deposit made. Mail the completed form and your payment to:
Patron Note Program
1401 Landmark Dr
Cottage Grove, WI 53527