OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT
Thank you for your interest in doing business with ALCIVIA! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you. In order to open a new account and give us some more information on how best to serve you, please complete the appropriate application below.
Individual/Retail Credit Application
If you are an individual looking to purchase HVAC equipment, propane for home heating, heating oil, or would like to obtain a credit card for use at our gas stations and convenience stores, please click on the link below to complete the Individual/Retail Credit Application.
Business & Agricultural Credit Application
If you are an individual who is involved in agriculture, or are a registered business or corporation, please click on the link below to complete the Business & Agricultural Credit Application.
Once you complete the application and receive a confirmation of submission, you may receive an immediate credit decision. For larger credit requests, please allow our office 48 hours to respond with a decision, once all requested documents have been received.
Should you have any questions while completing the application, please feel free to call our Credit Department at 608-251-9010 (option 7) or email creditinfo@ALCIVIA.com.
When you become a member of ALCIVIA, you’re eligible for additional benefits including:
- Contracting: Access our buying power to lock-in prices on bulk goods like propane and diesel, or raw ingredients for your bulk feed.
- ALCIVIA Credit Card: Use this credit card at any ALCIVIA convenience store or Pump-24 and enjoy the convenience of doing business with us without the worry of carrying your checkbook or wallet.
- ALCIVIA Events: Participate in exclusive, member-only events including CEO Round Table discussions, Woman in Ag series by Her Farm Network, and our annual Member Appreciation events.
- Online Payment and Account Access: View your purchase history, invoices, and statements online and make electronic payments via ACH or credit card.
- Patronage: When our customers invest in us by purchasing qualifying goods or services, a portion of that money goes back into our member accounts in the form of patronage.
VERITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Verity Business Solutions, LLC, provides competitive, low-interest loan options to ALCIVIA’s cooperative members and the surrounding communities we serve. Verity offers a multitude of loan options ranging from traditional secured and unsecured operating loans to specialized loans for crop inputs, livestock, equipment, and more.
In addition to flexible loan options, Verity provides support services that include crop insurance as well leasing for equipment and other tangible assets.
If you would like to learn more about Verity and our offerings, send us an email at verityinfo@ALCIVIA.com.
Patron Note Program
The Patron Note Program allows members additional opportunities to invest in their cooperative. The program, established in April 2019, includes two interest-bearing certificates.
*ONLY AVAILABLE TO WISCONSIN RESIDENTS
- Demand Certificate: Requires a minimum of $2,500 and bears interest at 2% per annum. The interest rate will be reviewed periodically and adjusted to market rates at our discretion. Funds are available for withdrawal within five business days of execution of the demand certificate.
- Three-Year Certificate: Requires a minimum deposit of $5,000 at 3.25% interest. Interest is accrued as simple interest, and the interest rate is locked for the three-year term of the certificate. There is an early withdrawal penalty of six months of interest on the principle.
Additional details about each interest-bearing certificate can be found in the FAQ by clicking on the link below.
If you’re a member who would like to open a new certificate or have questions about a current certificate, please reach out to us at 608-819-3124, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or email us at patron.note@ALCIVIA.com.
If you would like to make additional deposits to your existing demand note account, a subscription agreement form (Individual or Business) must accompany each deposit made. Mail the completed form and your payment to:
Patron Note Program
1401 Landmark Dr
Cottage Grove, WI 53527