When it comes to Ag technology, we’ll help you sort through the noise and choose a path that works best for you and your operation.
YieldEDGE AAA Program
YieldEDGE activates your data into a profit generation tool for your operation:
- Climate FieldView Plus account included for cloud-based data collection and quick yield analysis
- FieldAlytics is a powerful, web-based Field Management Information System for viewing and analyzing all data and soil tests
- Variable Rate Seeding and Nitrogen scripts included
YieldEDGE accelerates your crop’s in-season yield potential with digital tools and on-the-ground verification:
- Satellite plant health images delivered weekly
- The Winfield Field Forecasting Tool combines predictive weather models, agronomic practices, and tissue testing—YieldEDGE AAA includes one field of FFT access
- Three tissue samples included on the FFT field
- $10 discount on additional tissue samples on any field
YieldEDGE provides powerful ROI analyzing tools to fine-tune your operation’s agronomic practices and profit potential:
- AgSolver gives you the option to analyze your fields’ revenue, ROI, and profit down to the acre level and up to your entire operation
- Access to our staff of YieldEDGE agronomists, specializing in digital agronomy tools, but rooted in practical experience.
We use FieldAlytics Explorer to map precise locations to take soil samples, this increases the speed and accuracy of the soil sampling process. By utilizing soil sampling, we can identify the best approach for fertilizing effectively and efficiently. This aids in determining variable rate fertility prescriptions, as well as creating zones for multiple other analyses. It makes file management easy and accurate; allowing data from mapping and sampling devices to synchronize to FieldAlytics wirelessly from the field. We typically recommend soil testing in the fall after combining, but spring can also be an option.
When plants lack essential elements, they can’t perform up to their genetic potential. Tissue sampling helps us identify hidden deficiencies before they cause problems. Minor deficiencies are difficult to see, and sampling allows us to fine tune macro and micro fertilizer needs before they affect yield. It also helps us identify problems with the current crop and fine tune fertilizer prescriptions for the next crop year.
Scouting is a vital part or managing the health and success of your crops, but it is more than just boots on the ground. By using technologies such as, in-season satellite imagery and drones at regular intervals enables our team to monitor your crops from a different perspective. Identifying trouble areas with enhanced imagery increases efficiency and improves accuracy of pinpointing where our team focuses their efforts while visiting the fields in person.
In addition to imagery, our services include:
- Weed, insect and disease identification
- Soil and tissue sampling
- Crop nutrient and protection recommendations
Aerial Imagery, Satellite & Drones
Evaluate your crop in-season using aerial imagery to monitor crop health, use corrective applications, and determine proactive management.
Variable Rate Tech
Build better nutrient management plans to understand nutrient availability, optimize fertilizer application methods, and limit the risk of deficiencies in-season.
- Fertilizer Rx
Leverage data during the winter planning months to create variable rate seeding and fertilizer prescriptions.
- Planting Rx
Capture even greater yields by focusing on the highest-producing areas of a field.